If you decided to rent a car in Romania or in other locations in the world, you should be aware of several issues that will help in getting the best rental conditions and prices. The most important thing is to be well informed about the provisions of a contract, including annexes, to be protected from unpleasant incidents that will cause harm.
For reservations and rent a cheap car have more suggestions and recommendations:
- Before selecting a car, decides grade and brand of car you need. The more reserved car is more expensive, the rent will be higher. A Mini class car rental is cheaper, consume less and require less warranty.
- best would be to take on even rented car at the office of dealers that have decided to collaborate. If taking the car to make the other locations (airport, hotel, office) is likely to require transfer fee between various locations.
- In the airport car-rental costs are higher and may require "airport tax" ranging between 10-20 Euros.
- The best way to compare several car rental deals is to search online as many companies that rent cars and ask them offer car rental with all-inclusive.
- Ask for information about the car that is going to inchirizti: year of construction, number of kilometers and its operating condition. Rent a car company is obliged to provide a reserved car class, and if not available, to provide you top class car rental at the same price per day.
- - It is important that the final offer completely contain the final price included: VAT, CDW and TP insurance, unlimited kilometers, free second driver, vignette, inspections and maintenance up to date, season tires, etc..